Last Modified: February 9, 2023
MAGNETIQ, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the contact information below.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, including for example, information about the cryptocurrency wallets you use to interact with the Platform and publicly available information about your cryptocurrency wallets on the Flow blockchain;
- About Magnets and Mementos (which are non-fungible tokens, or “NFTs”), and the collectible, utility token, digital artwork or art content you browse, sell, engage with, and or purchase via our Platform; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, including for analytics purposes. We may allow others to provide analytics services on our behalf across the web and in mobile apps. This information may be used by MAGNETIQ and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Examples of usage details include:
- NFTs you view;
- NFTs you like;
- NFTs you dislike;
- NFTs you share with others;
- NFTs you search for;
- NFTs you engage with;
- NFTs you purchase;
- NFTs for which you navigate to external marketplaces;
- Platform pages you view;
- User profiles you view;
- User profiles you follow.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about your Dapper wallet and/or cryptocurrency wallets you use to interact with the Platform and publicly available information about your cryptocurrency wallets on Flow.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
INFORMATION WE DERIVE
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To maintain and improve our products and services, including rewards programs offered by third parties through our Platform;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;To facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process or deliver memberships and appurtenant benefits;
- To detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of MAGNETIQ and others;
- To debug, identify, and repair errors in our Services;
- To comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We share personal information with Brand Partners, vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us and you as a consumer, such as Brand Partners having offered memberships to users of our Platform, companies that assist us with web hosting, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, marketing and advertising, and managing membership programs;
- If you post content in a public area of our Platform, this information will be visible to other users of our Platform;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MAGNETIQ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MAGNETIQ about our Platform users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MAGNETIQ, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
Users Outside of the U.S.